Today, safety is on everyone’s mind, so we want you to know about our infection control and sterilization procedures. While these procedures are not new to our office, we have upgraded them as new guidelines have become available from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Our goal is to provide the highest level of safety, and for you to feel comfortable knowing that these procedures are being routinely performed..
These procedures include the following
Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, it includes the use of masks, protective eyewear, and gloves for each patient.
All instruments including handpieces are totally sterilized with autoclave after each patient.
Individual Tray Set-ups
Individual tray set-ups with sterile instruments are utilized for all procedures
Disposable items are used whenever possible and are always discarded once used.
Disinfectant hand soaps are used and disinfectants are applied to counter tops and other surface areas in all treatment rooms.The best defense against disease is information. The more you know, the better equipped you are to make wise decisions about your health care. The more you know about our daily procedures and policies, the more comfortable you will feel.
We Use the most Advance technology for all our procedure.
- Digital Radiography which reduces radiation by 90%
- Intra Oral Camera to make you actually see what we see in your Mouth
- Computerized software to explain each and every procedure.
- Computerized Data Storage.
- ADA [American Dental Association] CE Certified Dental Materials
- ISO 9000/CE Certified Dental Lab
- Stringent Infection Control
- Treatment records on CD for your Insurance Purposes.
- Implant Surgery Physiodispenser